Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Bronylisous:

Hello everypony of equestia. If u have seen season 1 to 3. I honor u all, for doing so. I DarknessScratch, have been an pony, that didn't know much, but I think the brony, and pony, well have been restored to a new order. I have watched the seasons, and the blog, and the show, plus everypony, have helped me so much. I give you what everypony needs  friendship. We are the new race of bronies. I do so, that I hope the friendship is magic, stays in are young hearts, and that we will change earth into equestia someday. Thanks everypony, if you want to talk just look me up at rainbowscratch1@hotmail.com May MLP be with us at times even if your family hates you for being what we are. Maybe See you at BRONYCON!
Love u all guys DarknessScratch (AJ Waterfield) out have an beautiful May everypony! And always take your pony with u.


No comments:

Post a Comment